Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Construction Workers sitting ON MY CAR, seriously? Broken lift, still?!

"Yesterday morning I came down to the parking and I walked to my car which had 2 construction workers sitting on my rear bumper. My car is not a bakkie and should not be sat on like one, and why are they so unsupervised that they are able to do that? I agree, this developer is so unprofessional as they cannot even manage their employees. I should not have to live in fear of my car being damaged by the developer's workers, as if the developer would pay for any of my damages.

Many thanks for starting this blog, it's time we had a voice as no one at Upper East Side gives a second thought to their residents."

Of course Resident, I'm sorry you've had to deal with that, it's totally inexcusable. This has actually happened to me once before as well, they were leaning on my car and sitting around a pail playing checkers. Seems they are never working, this explains why we've been FORCED to live in a construction site for 2 months! If I see that, I get back into the lift, if it's working of course, as the lift has been out for almost a week now, "Routine Inspection" my a**, filthy lying developer. Then I go to the next level and trigger my alarm, it generally scares em off because the noise is so loud. We should NOT have to be patrolling UES as well, the security guards are too busy in the lobby watching TV, I saw 6 of them gathered there chillin last week!

No comments: